Preserve and Protect is run by its parent company J.Green Plastering & Building Services Ltd.
After putting all our time and effort into that company and seeing the hard work was paying off we decided that we wanted to expand our services and offer a new approach to something we thought was declining in quality. We feel that the building industry always suffers negative publicity in the form of rouge traders, bad workmanship, pointless salesman, etc. It is our aim to change that with the service we offer. Following on with all the same ethics and practices we use with the Plastering & Building Company we aim to show faith can be restored and your house put back to the home it was.
The key to this is continuous communication.
Preserve & Protect aim to make the process of carrying out these specialists works as hassle free as possible to the home owner. This starts with the information available on our website. Many people will see signs of damp and immediately think they have a cause for concern. This is where the salesmen take advantage as they make you believe that your “problem” is very bad.
We like to be of help anyway we can after all we are home owners ourselves, so we know exactly how it feels.
Our reputation is what makes this company successful that is why we work so hard to maintain such a high level of service and customer satisfaction. We believe in continuous communication to the client which leads to a healthy relationship and work schedule resulting in satisfaction on all sides.
Before you think about ringing any company, please take time to view our information on the different causes of dampness in buildings. We also have some very handy tips on how to reduce the risk of condensation and damp in general in your home. Gaining just a very basic knowledge about the causes and cures of damp will help you to save time and money in the future.
We always strive to meet and exceed client’s needs and expectations, below are some of the reasons why customers choose our service.
- Locally based small family managed and staffed business.
- We provide a personal experience. One contact from start to finish. Design to completion we are all you need.
- Transparency throughout. Detailed comprehensive reports/surveys, thoroughly explained estimates and easily understandable Guarantees. Continuous client/contractor communication.
- Approved Contractor using approved materials. We only use Sovereign products throughout each contract where possible.
- We provide a clean professional service treating your property with the up-most respect.
- All tradesmen are fully qualified at their respective trade, and we have Public Liability Insurance in place.
Please, contact us today if it’s a service of the highest standards at a competitive price you’re looking to receive.